1. Fill out the ENROLLMENT REQUEST form below. Press the SUBMIT button
at the bottom.
request will be sent to our office and an Enrollment Packet will be sent to your email within 14 days.
3. Complete and return the Enrollment Packet so it can be reviewed prior to acceptance into our TBI
program (7-14 days).
4. When you are accepted into the TBI program you will be called
to arrange your blood testing and to answer questions. Only after you are enrolled in the program will your
credit card be charged.
Only have your blood drawn on a Monday thru Thursday and no FOOD for 12 hours, but drink water (keep hydrated).
5. Once blood is drawn it can take from 1-2 weeks to get the results and then 2-3 weeks
for a comprehensive 4-paged report to be written and sent to you by email (that is 3-5 weeks).
6. When the doctor writes the report it is
sent to you with instructions to arrange with the office (818) 990-1166 a Skype or In-Office review
of your lab results and to discuss a treatment protocol.
7. There is no additional fee for this
consultation which can last from 45-60 minutes. At the end of this consultation you get a 60-65 paged handbook
sent to you and the option to have your protocol kit sent to you from our office.
8. If you live outside of California/Florida we will need your
Healthcare Provider to prescribe any prescription medication until we have one of our trained physicians in your
area. Make a clear note of this please
to avoid frustration and a limited treatment protocol.