Your First Steps to Diagnosis
and Treatment: ( READ THIS PLEASE)
1. Fill out
the New Patient Intake form completely. Press the SUBMIT button at the bottom. (Step I) 2. You will be automatically redirected
to obtain a New Patient Information Packet (NPIP). (Step II) You can fill these out on computer
and then send to us at: ClientLiaison@millenniumhealthcenters.com
3. Once we receive your completed NPIP, it will reviewed for
enrollment into our program. If you have marked Urgent we will push to start you as soon as we call you.
4. Only after you are enrolled in the program will your credit card be charged. At that time the
laboratory will be authorized to have your blood drawn; the lab takes over from here.
5. The laboratory will send you a blood
draw kit which you will take to one of their designated walk-in clinics nearby (or in home/office
Have your blood drawn in the morning on a fast (no FOOD for 12 hours) on a Monday - Thursday. If you are close to my office (91436) you can schedule
an appointment for us to draw your blood.
6. Once blood is drawn it can take from 1-2 weeks to get the results and
then 2-3 weeks for a comprehensive 4-paged report to be written and sent to you by email (that is 3-5 weeks).
7. When the doctor writes the report it is
sent to you with instructions to arrange with the office (818) 990-1166 a Skype, Phone Call or In Office review
of your lab results and to discuss a treatment protocol.
8. There is no additional fee for this consultation
which can last from 45-60 minutes. At the end of this consultation you get a 60-65 paged handbook sent to you and
the option to have your protocol kit sent to you from our office.
9. If you live outside of California/Florida we will need your
Healthcare Provider to prescribe any prescription medication until we have one of our trained physicians in your area.
Make a clear note of this please to avoid frustration and a limited treatment protocol.